Halo INDODAX Members,
In commemoration of INDODAX 9th Anniversary, INDODAX is organizing another trading competition called Tanding Trading Indodax 9th Anniversary 2023, offering a total hundreds of million of rupiah in prize money which will be held on February 1-March 15, 2023. You can register via this link: bit.ly/TandingTradingFeb2023
Trade as much as you can on INDODAX, who knows you might be the winner! Below are the Terms and Conditions of Tanding Trading February 2023:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TANDING TRADING FEBRUARY 2023
Period : 15 Feb 2023 to 15 Mar 2023
General terms and conditions (“T&C”) are terms, procedures and conditions regarding participation in the Tanding Trading, held by PT. Indodax Nasional Indonesia (“INDODAX”), as part of INDODAX general terms and conditions;
Before participating in the Tanding Trading, you are advised to read carefully the entire contents of this T&C. By registering for the competition, you declare that you have READ, UNDERSTOOD, COMPREHENDED, RECOGNIZED, AGREED and ACCEPTED all terms and conditions stated in this T&C and be effectively and legally bound by all of the terms and conditions set forth in this T&C;
INDODAX may revise and/or update this T&C periodically in its absolute discretion. Any changes to the terms will apply on the date that they are made and it is your responsibility to check these T&C periodically for changes. In the event that you do not consent and agree to the revision and/or updated T&C, you must cancel your registration for the competition. INDODAX cannot and will not be liable for your failure to review and approve to the revision and/or update of this T&C.
Terms and Conditions of the Tanding Trading are as follows:
- Email is an email registered on an INDODAX account as Verified Member and has gone through registration process for the Tanding Trading;
- Competition is the Tanding Trading organized by INDODAX and is subject to this T&C;
- Know Your Customer Principles (“KYC”) is an assessment process of prospective Members and Members to find out the background and good faith of the actions to be carried out in a Crypto Asset trading activity, in this case included in the assessment process of the participants of the Tanding Trading;
- Member is a person (an individual who has registered on the INDODAX platform, thus obtaining authorization from the INDODAX platform to carry out Crypto Asset trading, and can carry out the registration process for the Tanding Trading;
- Registration is a process of registering to be participant in the Tanding Trading, which is part of the initial verification in obtaining information and statements as participants;
- Bank Account is a bank account registered by a Verified Member that carry the same name with the name of the account holder and the name of the Verified Member as a competition participant;
- INDODAX T&C is the Indodax General Terms and Conditions stated at the link https://help.INDODAX.com/hc/id/articles/4416650994585-Ketentuan-dan-Persyaratan-INDODAX-com?_ga=2.134073995.402626860.1654833025-104687762.1641868544/
- Additional Verification is the process of evaluating participants and information related to participants, including but not limited to ensuring personal data and information included in the registration process to be validated by INDODAX in the eligibility of Verified Members participation in the Tanding Trading;
- Verified Member is a member who has gone through and completed and validated in the Verification and/or additional Verification process carried out by INDODAX.
- Participants of the Tanding Trading are INDODAX Members who have been verified and have an INDODAX account and are subject to the INDODAX T&C, where 1 (one) member can only process 1 (one) e-mail registration, 1 (one) ) mobile phone number, and 1 (one) identity card and other legal documents required in the registration process in accordance with the INDODAX T&C;
- Participants of the Tanding Trading are required to register for the competition via the link: bit.ly/TandingTradingFeb2023
- The Tanding Trading Registration Period opens on 1-2-2023 (February first two thousand and twenty three) at 00.01 WIB and closes on 14-2-2023 (February fourteenth two thousand and twenty three) at 24.00 WIB.
TANDING TRADING COMPETITION MECHANISM
- The Tanding Trading period starts on 15-2-2023 (February fifteenth two thousand and twenty three) at 00.01 WIB and closes on 15-3-2023 (March Fifteenth two thousand and twenty three);
- Calculation of the trading volume only applies to trading with Rupiah (IDR) pairing and the minimum trading volume when Tanding Trading starts is IDR 1,000,000 (one million rupiah)
- Trading on the stable coin market will not be included in the competition and its trading volume will not be taken into account in the competition.
WINNING TERMS OF THE TANDING TRADING
- Leaderboards of the INDODAX Tanding Trading will be published on @INDODAX official Instagram account and INDODAX newsletter email;
- Winners are determined based on trading volume during the Tanding Trading period;
- Winners will be announced and contacted no later than 5 (five) work days after the event ends via registered email, and if necessary INDODAX has the right to carry out additional verification process to ensure the accuracy of winners’ data and information, including but not limited to sending KTP and, NPWP for Indonesian citizens, passport and Tax Identification for foreign citizens;
- If the confirmation process of a winner cannot be carried out by either they cannot be contacted and/or cannot complete additional Verification within 3 (three) work days after being contacted, the winner will be deemed void and the prize will be forfeited.
- A participant can only win this Competition once (one) time.
PRIZES OF THE TANDING TRADING
- A total of 9 (nine) participants will be declared winners with prizes are as follow:
- First winner will get Rp99.999.999 in USDT.
- Second winner will get Rp39.999.999 in USDT.
- Third winner will get Rp29.999.999 in USDT.
- Fourth winner will get Rp9.999.999 in USDT.
- Fifth winner will get Rp6.999.999 in USDT.
- Sixth winner will get Rp5.999.999 in USDT.
- Seventh winner will get Rp3.999.999 in USDT.
- Eighth winner will get Rp2.999.999 in USDT.
- Ninth winner will get Rp1.999.999 in USDT.
- Prizes will be distributed to respective winner’s USDT wallet at the latest 30 (thirty) days after the winner has completed the confirmation and additional verification process;
- Tax of the prizes will be borne by INDODAX.
- Employees and family members of INDODAX employees are ineligible to participate in the Tanding Trading.
- Decisions of the management of INDODAX are final and cannot be contested.
INDODAX – Indonesia Bitcoin & Crypto Exchange