Hello INDODAX Members,
Buy and hold 5 to 20 MBX at INDODAX to get MBX airdrop worth hundreds of millions Rupiah!
The MBX airdrop event is held for 4 weeks with the first round starting from July 20th to August 22nd, 2022. During 4 weeks, INDODAX Members must hold 5 to 20 MarbleX crypto assets to get a total airdrop of 10,000 USDT and 526 MBX!
Every week, 2,500 USDT + 131,5 MBX will be distributed to all registered wallet addresses. The total airdrop of 10,000 USDT + 526 MBX will be distributed for 4 weeks, with the number of airdrops that will be received depending on the number of MBX held by INDODAX Members.
Calculation of Airdrop Amount:
(Amount of MBX that participants hold) / (Total accumulated MBX of participating) x 10,000 USDT + 526 MBX
Terms and Conditions:
- To get the airdrop, participants must hold a minimum of 5 MBX and a maximum of 20 MBX in their personal wallet (Klaytn wallet, Metamask, and others).
- The registration and participation period is opened from 20th to 24th July, 2022, by registering your wallet address and withdrawal transaction ID on the registration form (please adjust your wallet address to what is written on the withdrawal transaction).
- To register a wallet address in this airdrop event, please ensure that participants have at least 25 TAD in the wallet (for use) and are not allowed to withdraw assets from the wallet.
- Participants can enter more than one transaction ID with a maximum credited balance per wallet address of 20 MBX.
- Snapshots will be taken daily, starting from July 25th, 2022, for 4 rounds (4 weeks).
- First round: July 25th to 31st, 2022
- Second round: August 1st to 7th, 2022
- Third round: August 8th to 14th, 2022
- Fourth round: August 15th to 21th, 2022
- Airdrop will be given only to participants who successfully hold MBX assets for 1 round.
- Participants can increase the number of MBX assets held during the airdrop event, but the addition of MBX assets will be calculated in the next round, every Monday at 12 AM (GMT+7).
- 20 MBX is the maximum number of assets that can be counted for an airdrop.
- If the participant makes a withdrawal of MBX assets before the end of the round period. Then, the MBX asset that is calculated to get the airdrop is the lowest balance amount after withdrawal based on balance snapshots taken every day.
- If the participant withdraws the TAD assets before the round has completed, the participant is not entitled to get the airdrop event prize in that round.
- The committee’s decision cannot be contested.
How to participate in Airdrop event:
- Purchase MBX tokens at INDODAX via https://indodax.com/ in the “IDR Market” section.
- Make a withdrawal of MBX tokens (Klaytn) to your wallet address and make sure to select the Klaytn network when sending the asset.
- Visit https://app.tadpole.finance/ and select the “Airdrop” menu. Then, connect your wallet to Tadpole Finance.
- To register this airdrop event, copy and paste the withdrawal transaction ID in the column provided.
- If the registration has been successful, a table like the one below will appear:
- If one round has been completed. Then, the number of airdrops that enter the wallet owned will appear in the table below:
What is MBX Token?
The MBX token is a public token that has a market value in the public chains. It serves as the top-level currency within the token ecosystem. The MBX token is categorized as a utility token to use services within the MARBLEX ecosystem. Since it is not a security-type token, it will be designed and used within a limited scope and its future use will also be determined based on the same principle.
The MBX token ecosystem is built based the inflow of ecosystem participants (i.e., service providers, publishers, developers, and users) and their activities. Service providers issue tokens and give them to active participants within the ecosystem. Users can not only enjoy games through in-game payments but also use various services connected to the blockchain by using game tokens and MBX tokens.
INDODAX – Indonesia Bitcoin & Crypto Exchange