Hello INDODAX Members,
Get a DFG airdrop worth hundreds of millions of Rupiah just by buying and holding 10 to 50 DFG at INDODAX!
The DFG airdrop event will be held for 4 weeks with the first round starting on July 18–August 15, 2022. For 4 weeks, INDODAX Members must hold 10 to 50 Defigram crypto assets to get a total of 10,000 USDT airdrop!
Every week, 2,500 USDT will be distributed to all registered wallet addresses (a total of 10,000 USDT airdrop will be distributed for 4 weeks), the amount will depend on how much DFG the participants are holding.
Calculation of the amount of Airdrop:
(Amount of DFG the participants are holding) / (Total accumulation of participating DFG) x 10.000 USDT
Terms and Requirements:
- Holding a minimum of 10 DFG and a maximum of 50 DFG in a personal wallet (Trustwallet, MetaMask, etc.).
- The registration period is opened on 13–17 July 2022 by registering your wallet address and withdrawal transaction ID on the registration form (please adjust your wallet address to the one listed on the withdrawal transaction).
- To register a wallet address in this airdrop event, please make sure that at least 25 TAD is available in the wallet you want to use and withdrawing assets from the wallet is not allowed.
- Participants can enter more than one transaction ID with a maximum 50 DFG of credit balance per wallet address.
- Snapshot will be done every day, from 18 Juli 2022, for 4 rounds (4 weeks).
- First round: 18–25 July 2022
- Second round: 25 July–1 August 2022
- Third round: 1–8 August 2022
- Fourth round: 8–15 August 2022
- Airdrop will be given only to participants who successfully hold the DFG assets for 1 round.
- Participants can increase the number of the DFG assets that they hold during the airdrop event, but the additional DFG assets will be calculated in the next round (every Monday at 00.00 WIB).
- The maximum amount of DFG assets that can be calculated to be able to get an airdrop is 50 DFG.
- If participants withdraw DFG assets before the round is complete, then the DFG assets that are calculated to get the airdrop is the lowest balance after withdrawal based on balance snapshots taken every day.
- If participants withdraw the TAD assets before the round is complete, they are disqualified from the airdrop event in that round.
- The committee’s decision is final and cannot be changed
How to Participate in Airdrop:
- Purchase DFG tokens at INDODAX via https://indodax.com/ in the “IDR Market” section.
- Make a withdrawal of DFG tokens (BEP20) to your wallet address and make sure to select the BEP20 network when sending.
- Visit https://app.tadpole.finance/ and select the “Airdrop” menu, then connect your wallet to Tadpole Finance.
- To register for this airdrop event, copy and paste the withdrawal transaction ID in the column provided.
- If the registration has been successful, a table like the one below will appear:
- If one round has been successfully completed, then the number of airdrops that enter your wallet will appear in the table as below:
What is DFG Token?
The rapid development of Decentralized Finance (DeFi) since 2020 has resulted in more users not only investing in crypto assets on centralized exchanges, but also using decentralized wallets to participate in pawn mining, lending, trading, gaming and more.
However, more innovation in the DeFi space is needed to improve users’ experience. For example, currently, NFT assets have no platform to pay for their appreciation, except in certain applications and gaming markets such as Opensea. In addition, existing DeFi products have high thresholds for beginners on various types of leading chains as well as complex operating experiences across multiple wallets.
Defigram is a secondary development based on Telegram’s open source code with an additional decentralized wallet. Defigram allows for seamless communication with the Telegram community and users. Defigram has also developed a decentralized wallet to support users in managing BTC, ETH, BSC and other multi-chain assets. To close the gap between project owners and users, project owners can engage in DeFi-type project discussions and experiences. Defigram also supports the display and authentication of NFT assets owned by users.
As a derivative, Defigram has a token called DFG. DFG holders can vote for future Defigram development proposals according to the number they have, so they can better manage the Defigram community. Defigram is a social platform, where when users see NFT work displayed by other users, they can immediately use DFG to reward them, and rewarded users can get their DFG.
Apart from appreciating other users’ NFT work, they can also purchase NFT with DFG, and if the owner agrees, the transaction can be completed directly. Moreover, DFG can also be used in gamefi that works with Defigram.
INDODAX – Indonesia Bitcoin & Crypto Exchange