*This announcement can be change at any time following the government’s decision*
Hello INDODAX Members,
With the latest regulations issued by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia regarding crypto asset transaction taxes through PMK Regulation Number 68 of 2022, where INDODAX as the PPMSE (Trade Organizer Through Electronic System) is required to collect PPN and PPh tax.
Things that INDODAX members need to be considered:
- PPN and PPh tax collection will be started on May 1st, 2022, at 12 AM (GMT+7).
- INDODAX will carry out the collection and deposit as PPMSE (Electronic System Trade Organizer).
- INDODAX will increase the trading fee for takers from 0.3% to 0.51%.
- Trading fees for maker fees are still 0%.
- Currently, INDODAX has not differentiated the fee and tax amount between buyer and seller customers as stated in PMK Number 68. However, INDODAX will make deductions and deposits under the PMK Number 68 mechanism.
- Proof of deduction can be downloaded after the technical regulations have been issued by the Directorate General of Taxation (DJP).
- According to PMK Number 68, proof of PPN collection on crypto purchase transactions is 0.11%.
- According to PMK Number 68, the proof of PPh deduction for crypto sales transactions is 0.10%.
- INDODAX will automatically collect/deduct PPN and PPh taxes, so INDODAX members don’t have to worry about additional fees for buying/selling crypto assets.
- Amount of the fee and the procedure for withholding taxes can change at any time following the development of rules from the Directorate General of Taxation (DJP).
- Deposits and withdrawals of crypto assets are not subject to PPN or PPh tax.
If you have questions, please contact [email protected] or via our Call Center at 021-50959800.
INDODAX – Indonesia Bitcoin & Crypto Exchange