Hello INDODAX Members,
The team behind Terra Luna (Terraform Labs) take steps to create the new Terra blockchain, where there is a migration process from LUNA (old) to LUNC (Luna Classic) which will be listed later. This is a follow-up to the network issue on LUNA (old).
The difference between LUNA and LUNC is the network when making deposits and withdrawals as follows:
LUNC = Terra Classic
LUNA = Terra Mainnet
The only changes are the network used for LUNC deposits and withdrawals, namely Terra Classic. Apart from that, there is no change like Terra address.
INDODAX members please pay attention to the following things:
- The migration process will be carried out on Tuesday, June 21st, 2022, at 6 AM to 2 PM (GMT+7). Therefore, INDODAX will close LUNA (old) trading, deposit, and withdrawal activities during the migration process and cancel all pending spot orders on that date.
- After the migration process is complete, the LUNA (old) crypto asset name will change to LUNC (Luna Classic) and INDODAX will continue LUNC trading, deposit, and withdrawal activities using Terra Classic network.
- LUNA v2 has a different network than LUNC and those two assets are different crypto assets. Therefore, INDODAX members are warned not to send LUNA v2 using the Terra Classic network.
- If INDODAX members want to transfer LUNC (Luna Classic) assets to another exchange, make sure the destination exchange supports the LUNC (Luna Classic) network to receive LUNC assets sent from INDODAX.
- INDODAX will always pay attention to the development of LUNA v2. If later INDODAX supports the LUNA v2 airdrop, it will be announced separately.
If you have any suggestions or questions, please contact us at [email protected]
INDODAX – Indonesia Bitcoin & Crypto Exchange